Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Truth is Stranger than Truth

The Daily Show dug up this 1986 ad for Tom Daschle who, of course, failed to pay taxes for a car and driver:



I could TOTALLY take the job Daschle wanted--Secretary of Health and Human Services! I am super healthy and I do service for humans every day. I bark at them to tell them it is time to feed me, I let them pet me, I let them tell me how handsome I am, I let them let me rest my head in their laps, etc.

Though I hear that they might be considering Dr. Howard Dean, former head of the DNC< Vermont governor and the screamiest Presidential candidate EVAH!

4 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I tried to nominate Summii's mummii fur the pawsition!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Khan't woo know who just go bakhk to the Dark Planet he khame from? Mom is still khreaped out she heard THAT voice tonight on Hardball!

Moose said...

I could not believe that ad AND that they reserved it for a moment of Zen. When I saw it I had to do a double take and rewind it! Crazy. Even though I have seen the hamster a million times, it still cracks me up but I had not seen the Dean version and it is crazy hilarious!

Stanley said...

Aw, Woober Wally!

I LOVE that Howard Dean. He's my kind of guy ~ always a little too loud, a little too happy, and a little too much of a goober to be seriously considered for public office (except that I am ruler of my own country & he isn't, but why split furs)!

There is this comparison of 2 photos on the website feministe. Have your ma ape take you to this link and see what you think.

http://www.feministe.us/blog/archives/2009/01/29/a-story-in-pictures/

Those 2 photos say it all.

Goober love & smooches (always),
Stanley

Jake of Florida said...

Have you stopped barking for Barack? We are so fed up with the aliens who are barking at him and "want him to fail" and all the hulabaloo that has generated!!!

Are we Dems too "poodly?" Should we be more terrier-like???

We think perhaps your job is not done.

Jake and Just Harry