Monday, July 28, 2008

A Lesson in Constitutional Law

My granNE, part of the vanguard of the Nebraska Democratic Party, sent me the Greatest Political Cartoon Ever.



If you can't read the caption it says: "I keep thinking we should include something in the Constitution in case the people elect a f*cking moron."

And they need to include a clause of what happens if they do it twice! And then threaten to elect a guy who doesn't know the price of gas, or that Czechoslovakia is no longer a country, or that Afghanistan and Iraq don't share a border.



I'm just sayin'.

3 comments:

Sophie Brador said...

Really? This is serious? This isn't some SNL skit with an impersonator? Clearly, a brighter bulb there has never been.

xo
SB

Jake of Florida said...

We are totally appalled at the latest foolishness of the McCain campaign!! He has hired the goons from last campaign. What a travesty!! Even though we're Dems, we'd at least like to see a semblance of sense in the opponent.

Jake and Just Harry,the Barkalot Boyz barking for Barack!!

Unknown said...

Barack is clearly the one. I'm a cat but I'm ever so much smarter than many dogs. Having had a few conversations with my dog friend, Jack, I have convinced him to vote for Barack. He is now passing (or peeing) the word on all his walks. Go Obama!
Scruffy