Saturday, August 23, 2008

Go with Joe!


Congrats to Ike and Jake who correctly identified MY SENATOR JOE BIDEN as the next VICE PRESIDENT! And now, Joe, I need a lift to Denver!


I've got on my tee:

I've hauled out my donkey stuffies:



I've schooled my baby brudder in the finer points of American paw-li-ticks:

And now we're gnawin' on some elephant ears! (Please note: no actual elephants harmed in the making of this post. In fact, we would like to liberate that noble beast from being the mascot of the Ignoble Party.)


So, Joe, I hope you're ready to be an attack dog to save us from Four More Years!


We dogs are here to help ya out.

We're a bit more bark than bite.

But we'd make darn cute delegates!


P.S. Auntie Linda and Onkel George, can we crash at your pad in Boulder?
P.P.S. Please stock the fridge with beer and Senor Miguel burritos.

8 comments:

Jake of Florida said...

Just heard the speeches -- WOWSER!!!

We feel optimistic for the first time in too long.

How many kitchen tables do you all have??? :)

Jake and Just Harry

Jake of Florida said...

Wally,

We forgot to mention -- Mom filled out the on-line congratulatory comment request from Obama/Biden -- and added that her two wire-fox terriers had been barking for Barack and barking for Biden for a very long time. Wonder what they'll think when they read that.

Ruby Bleu said...

woo hoo...Aire Ruby can take you to Denver Walls...think Joe needs a lift?

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Emily and Ike said...

Woot, woot! I say I'm pretty psychic, but my dad told me to say Biden.
Ike

Gus said...

Yappy! Yappy! Yappy....clearly a thinking man...how else do you explain being pro choice in a church that will now probably refust him communion!

JUst a word of caution about Denver. A dog of your age (ahem) must be careful to become acclimated to the altitude before accepting alcohol.

Learned that in Santa Fe! hehehehe

gussie

Joe Stains said...

There is something about that guy that I REALLY like. Oh ya, his name!! You look RIPPED in that shirt dude.

Lola Smiles said...

A big howl from the north! We're happy for you!

Go Joe Go!

Gucci said...

OMD OMD OMD
WHERE DID YOU GET THAT TEE??!?

I mean, I've got the bandanna [see my bloggy for proof] but I need a cutesy politico tshirt to pull in some dem boy for mommy.


xxxoo.
gucci.