Thursday, October 2, 2008

Debate Games!

I must thank one of the smartest ladies I know who also happens to be a Canadian (and thus can laugh without actually having to contemplate saying the phrase "President Palin")--SOPHIE LA BRADOR--who posted this Debate Bingo Card. I'm so excited to play! Sophie looked three sheets to the wind in her post so I suspect there is a drinking component to this as well. My ma ape has proposed a drinking game in which every time Joe Biden mentions Scranton, riding the Amtrak train, or getting up after you've been knocked down, you take a swig. But she has to work tomorrow so I don't think that'll fly.

(P.S. If I ever do have to say "President Palin" Sophie has offered to marry me for citizenship purposes. Also then I could play for the Roughriders.)

3 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Ha-roo!

Go PHILLIES!!

Go Joe!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
VP2B
Turbo/Khyra 2008
We're Just Sayin'

Ruby Bleu said...

Oh I love this idea...this will be fun fun fun!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Anonymous said...

The pile of tokens on "maverick" got so high it fell over and spoiled the entire game.