Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pal-in' around with Dogs


My bud in PA, Khyra, sent me this article about how if Sarah Palin wants to talk about Obama "palin' around with terrorists," perhaps we should talk about how she's palin' around with traitors, including her husband who was a member in the Alaska Independence Party. They advocate secession.

Charming. Khyra and I are good pals because we support the same teams, Obama and the Phillies, cruising to victory! So here's to WOO, Khyra!

My granny also sent me this post about how the McCain campaign is attacking MICHELLE Obama and, I have to say guys, if you go after Ike's love I have to warn you--it is ON. I wouldn't mess with Ike.

And also, don't mess with my future ma ape. You know, when her daughters adopt me and make me the future First Dog.

ETA: I stand corrected. According to this video, Obama HAS been consorting with some shady characters:

1 comment:

Emily and Ike said...

Don't F with my Michelle!
Ike