Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pandering to Joe

So last night's debate was unpleasant, eh?

But there was an interesting development, the endless appeals to the mysterious "Joe." But I know who they're talking about and the one vote everyone wants.

I'm sure he'll have to inspect their respective stains first, but I know that Joe's endorsement will seal the deal on this election.

Though I'm a bit confused. Are we talking about Joe Six-Pack or Joe Plumber? Or does Joe take his Six-Pack with him while Plumbing?

3 comments:

Gus said...

Hey! You must be right. I wonder if Joe's mom knows he can do plumbing?

gus

Sophie Brador said...

Excellent observations! Funny how you and I just think alike. It's like we were separated at birth or something.

xo
SB

P.S. I'm ready to come live with you. I'm back home after a week in the country and have decided that I hate my mom.

Joe Stains said...

shhhh don't tell anyone I know plumbing or I will be forced to WORK for my treats. However, I am willing to take delivery of as many six packs as you would like to send.