Thursday, April 23, 2009

Impeachy

I am blogging from my SECRET UNDISCLOSED LOCATION where I am hiding due to the New Yorker leak of my identity. (I'm pretty sure Bob Novak is behind this.) And it is certainly not because I am a mama's boy who would not/could not sleep without her. Ahem.

Here's a nice video about the torture memos and the bizarre logic behind why NO ONE is being punished for it:

The Colbert Report




So if you would like to feel a little bit empowered, Think Progress is hosting a petition that suggestions that maybe, just maybe, someone who authorized torture should not be a Federal Judge and so Jay Bybee should be impeached.

3 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Way to paw it Wally!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Gus said...

wooo hooo. hit it again, oh wise corgador

gussie

Jake of Florida said...

Thou art indeed the wisest of corgadors (not to mention the onliest corgador)!!

Do stay safe in your undisclosed location -- we will need you more than ever as this new evidence of wrongdoing unfolds!!

Woofs pal!!

Jake and Just Harry