Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Really? REALLY?

The Repugs have had several months to get used to being in the minority and, as anyone can tell you, it is much easier being a critic than being the one who actually has to fix things. So they pick April 15th for their big PROTEST, the rebirth of their party and what do they come up with? TEABAGGING. I love bawdy humor. And I love puns. YOU ARE TEASING ME, GOP! I will hand it over to one of my main ladies, Rachel:



Thank goodness I have been neutered or I'd have to let me testicle humor fly. And no one wants to get hit in the face with THAT.

SEEEEEE, GOP! This is what you make me do!

4 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What do they say about fakht being stranger than fikhtion?

It was a hoot!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: So, when do woo think the senatorial elekhtion will be over in MinnieSoda?

Moose said...

message will be a bit muffled... that was my favorite part!
funny and enlightening as always Wally!

Jake of Florida said...

Oh how naive we wirey boys are. We had to look up the definition in the online "urban dictionary" to find the very explicit definition.

We listen to Rachel all the time but she never actually spelled it out (how could she?); but now we are among the cognoscenti!!!

Has the whole world gone mad??????

Jake and Just Harry

Jake of Florida said...

Wally,

No tea.

But a question. Whenever we try to open your dogblog for the last few posts, we see the start of the post and then it disappears before we can read it.

Has anyone else had this problem?

we can read Barking for Barack just fine.