Monday, July 13, 2009

Missing Colbert

Deaniacs! Here's some Howard in the Sunday New York Times. I'd be interested to know what went on between him n' Rahm. I hope he works hard to get us some health care. Here he is being funny making videos for Stephen Colbert. You are viral on MY blog, Dr. Dean!

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Exclusive - Backstage with Howard Dean
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorJeff Goldblum



And here is a funny Word from Stephen Colbert about the Obama administration and gay rights. Well played, Colbert.

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
The Word - Stonewalling
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorJeff Goldblum


Yes, I have missed you, Stephen. I can't wait to hear what you have to say about The Sotomayor hearings. (Good luck, Sonia! And if you ever need a Wise Old Corgador as clerk, I'm your dude! I will need to nap between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.)

3 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Well, I've heard what The nUTty bunny hatch has said....

Oh my...the left will be taking over the world...

Lokhk up your kids...

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Gus said...

Wally: I did not know you were one of those lawyer type dudes. You are an amazement.

gussie

Sue said...

This just might be our new favorite blog.