Saturday, June 14, 2008

First Dog


So Obama does not have a dog, a situation that will have to remedy itself once he gets into office because a good President needs a good dog at his side. And I read this, Obama sez: "as a condition for letting me run for President, my daughters Malia and Sasha extracted a promise from Michelle and I that they could get a dog after the election, win or lose. So they're heavily invested in this campaign, if only for it to be over so we can get our dog."

Let me be the first to volunteer! I think the White House needs a corgador. And look at those girls! They totally look like they'd give me copious belly rubs and order me up delicious snacks from the White House kitchen. Malia, Sasha--give me a call! I only have a few skeletons in my closet. Also I would like to bring about two dozen girlfriends and bromances with me:

4 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Wally,
As prestigious as that cabinet office would be, I think your Ma Ape and your sissy and Oscar would miss you!

So would I...

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Emily and Ike said...

Don't you think the pupparazi would drive you nuts?
Ike

Moco said...

As much as they would LOVE to have you as their dog your place is with the Ma Ape. Who would teach Oscar the way of dogdom if you left?

Joe Stains said...

if you get that gig, can I come to the white house, I hear it has its own chef!