Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sophie's Choice


My gal pal Sophie forwarded me this story from Der Spiegel! (That's German for something). Quite excitingly they have a "zeitgeist" section of their paper and they highlighted a German manufacturer who is making Barack Obama dolls! They look nothing like him but don't let that dissuade you that you need! one! now! Sophie noted they are limited editions so they will be Collector's Items (that will be what sways my gramps who collections anything you call a collector's item. Ask him about the Cornhusker Coca-Cola.) You know it's not really Obama because he's wearing a flag pin--ha! Alert Faux News!

5 comments:

Jen and Suki said...

Wally of COURSE you can use the t-shirt photo! I have better ones, if you want me to send you a couple. You go ahead and use whatever you want for your blogs - Mom and I adore you and your pack.

Sophie Brador said...

Wally, I've got a whole bunch of stuff for your gramps. Almost everything in Canada is collectible, including me!

xo
SB

p.s. I need to get out of here. This diet is killing me!

Ruby Bleu said...

Actually that doll is a little bit scawie...but Obama isn't which is good!

Lots of Licks, ruby

Lenny said...

My mom wants an Obama barbie (Ken) doll. Do you think they make those?

Your friend, Lenny

P.S. My mom is Irish and my dad is Italian so I am going to think Barack is both.

Joe Stains said...

omdog those are cool. I am also very excited that you referred to Sophie as your gal pal as she is my girlfriend. ahem.