Sunday, January 11, 2009

8 Days Left!!


It's almost inauguration time! And according to the New York Times, the Obamas have narrowed down the appropriate dog breeds to labradoodles or Portugese water dogs.
Link
Great diversionary move, guys! No one will EVER suspect the corgador until I come waltzin' in the Rose Garden (stopping to pee on David Gregory's leg as a pre-emptive measure.) It'll be a BIG surprise like McSame's VP pick.

Oh wait, I hope things turn out better than THAT pick. But I am certain I know more court cases than she does. And read more papers.

P.S. They say they are looking in shelters for their new dog--way to go! I mean, even though I'm obviously gonna be first dog.

2 comments:

Gus said...

Wally...we were devastated when we read about their choices, and really appreciate the fact that you took the time to set us all straight. We feel like real insiders!

gussie

Leslie Moore said...

Hey Wally! LOVE your politics! I was rooting for the PWD in the White House, but now I'm not so sure. You may not be hypo-allergenic, but your corgador philosophy is sure in the right corner. Yes you can!