Friday, January 23, 2009

First Three Days!


Here are some things that Obama has done that I like a whole lot:

1.) Suspended the "Global Gag Rule."
2.) Promised to sign the Lilly Ledbetter Equal Pay for Equal Work Act
3.) Promised to close Gitmo within the year
4.) Signed an executive order to declassify documents under FOIA
5.) Reiterated support for Roe v. Wade
6.) Dance the butt bump with a teenager from Delaware
7.) Make a joke about Biden stealing pens at an oath signing ceremony

What he has NOT done that makes me SO MAD:

1. ) Bring me to Dee Cee so I can hang out with Malia and Sasha and gossip about the Jonas Brothers.
2.) Let me follow around Rahm Emanuel to tough negotations so I can bite outta line Republican'ts.

6 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Hey...

Next week is yet to khome!

Khyra

Gus said...

Wally: I'm considering become your assistant at biting out of line Republicans. Or Democrats, for that matter


g

Ruby Bleu said...

patience Wally, patience.

lots of licks, ruby

Sophie Brador said...

Your new moms have the best fashion sense. Especially that shorter one. (What's the thing with you and shorter apes?)

Up here in the northern regions of Canadamerica, we are very much approving of all of Obama's recent activity, save for that whole neglecting you part. Closing down those military tribunal thingamajigs at Gitmo seems to have thrown my gov into a bit of a tizzy, because now they may actually have to deal with Omar Kadar themselves. Too bad for Stevil Harper.

BTW, Your dude is coming to visit our dude soon. We love your dude and hate ours. I hope your dude can convince our dude to quit politics spontaneously so that we can get a dude like your dude.

xo
SB

Lola Smiles said...

He's DA MAN!

We are sooooo happy for you guys up here! Meanwhile, we're stuck with lego man but I'm hoping his last day in office will be Jan 27th. :)

Moose said...

Hey you just reminded me to check the photos of our fearless leaders in the lobby at work (fed building)! I usually go in the back door to avoid the pics of W and Dick. When they first put those up they were HUGE and creeped everyone out and they switched them to smaller ones after complaints! Anyways... wonder if they have updated them yet (our folks are slow!).