Friday, January 16, 2009

G'bye Senator Joe the Biden!




My Senator and neighbor, Joe the Biden, had to say goodbye to the Senate. And, if we're lucky, he will be done with his speech by the time he has to be inaugurated on TUESDAY.

Won't it be nice when the phrase "Mr. Vice President" doesn't cause plants to wilt and small children to burst into tears? On Saturday Mr. President Elect Obama is going to stop by the train station in Wilmington to pick up Joe. I'm thinking about sending a bag of my stuff with Joe. You know, so that he can give them to my new moms, Malia and Sasha. I'm wondering if Obama is going to actually get off the train and come to Joe's door and meet his mom or if he's just going to honk.

2 comments:

Sophie Brador said...

Wally! Definitely send some stuff with Joe. Maybe your monkey sticks. You know, the stuff that's harder to carry.

As for my title when we become Canadamerica and down the monarchy? I thought it would be obvious. Head Tamale.

xo
SBT

Sophie Brador said...

Oh wait. Did you want to be Head Tamale? It was your idea after all. I'd be happy with Legs Tamale, if you want to be Head Tamale.

xo
SBT