Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The World's Most Powerful Pajama Party

Twelve days before inauguration, the media gave to me....five olden men!


Oh does this picture call out for thought bubbles and LOLs

I'm certain that Forty One and Carter are thinking "And that doof in the middle got two terms?" Clinton is thinking "And I'm the one who got impeached?"

And I sincerely hope that 41 is not asking Obama to freshen his drink (If you have not seen this story I highly recommend reading it. Our President-elect has some serious anger/jerk management handling skills that will serve him well in office) and is instead asking Obama if he could possibly have 43's last name officially changed to "Dubya" so that in the future maybe no one will know they were related.

TWELVE DAYS!

3 comments:

Gus said...

I predict a powerfully large number of LOLs out of this one!

gussie

Jacks, Narra, Tuchuck, and Rousseau said...

We're going to miss the big party! Keep it going til we get back, k?

JNTR

Lola Smiles said...

This is great! Love it!