Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Smell of Fear

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

Hey! Look! It's the Obama list of things that need to be addressed in the gazillion dollar bailout of Wall Street including things like more transparency and greater guarantees that taxpayer money will be returned. The Washington Monthly has noted that the McCain proposal, issued 48 hours later, looks suspiciously similar! Dude, my ma ape has a strict policy on plagiarism and believes that unrepentant lying plagiarizers belong in the ninth circle of Dante's Inferno. Oh, and you know what the ring for traitors is called? Cain. I'm just sayin'.

And, curiously, McSame now doesn't want to debate on Friday.

Dogs can smell fear. I'm just sayin'.

1 comment:

Gus said...

Yes. I can smell it too. I think Mr. O'Bama should tell him "Fine, I'll go by myself and answer questions"

gussie