Friday, September 5, 2008

We Interrupt this Blog...

On Wednesday night in her speech Governor Palin got some (GOP) laughs with the line "What's the difference between a hockey mom and a pit bull? Lipstick." Here with a response is my friend Big Red, an inmate at the SPCA.


Dear Governor Palin,

I know pit bulls. Some of my best friends (me) are pit bulls. You, my friend, are no pit bull.

Sincerely,

Big Red
President and Vice President
Pitty Anti-Defamation Society (PADS)

P.S. I do look darn fetching in lipstick.
P.P.S. Please stop smearing pit bulls. We have it tough enough without being compared to Republicans.

3 comments:

Peanut said...

oh that red. He's quite the guy.

Emily and Ike said...

I didn't get that one at first because my mom calls something else of mine lipstick :)
Ike

Lola Smiles said...

Yay Red! you tell em'!