Sunday, September 7, 2008

Yes He Can (and Has)

Look at me! I am hope-y!

I found this nice run-down of Obama's accomplishments as a legislator. I know it's a lot more fun to just mock community organizers--you know, those stupid people who try to help other people improve their lives--but it doesn't take much time on the Google to find that Obama has a fair number of accomplishments in the four years he's been in the Senate in addition to things he's done at the state and local level.

And also, community organizers rule.

2 comments:

Gucci said...

Hey Wally!

You look so cute!

I have a dilemaaaa. :[
My Mom's Mom loves Mrs. Clinton and is soooo anti-Obama it makes me cry. What's a boxergirl to do??


xxxoo.
gucci.

Unknown said...

There is a really awesome button that says:

ATTENTION MS. PALIN:
JESUS CHRIST WAS A COMMUNITY ORGANIZER.
PONTIUS PILATE WAS A GOVERNOR.