Saturday, September 6, 2008

This Dog Won't Hunt

My fellow barkers Sam and Leah have sent me this link to a video from the Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund on Palin's record on aerial hunting of bears and wolves. I am embedding this video even though I had to turn away from it after seeing what was happening to my fellow canines.




They have a page listing her record on the environment. She loves her some drilling, still questions whether humans contribute to global warming, and has used state funds to oppose measures against aerial hunting.

That's NOT the change we need.

And, frankly, a polar bear would make a better Vice President.

2 comments:

Lola Smiles said...

:( sorry, Wally, I won't even watch it. read enough about to know, this Palin lady is a monster.

Jen and Suki said...

The more I learn about her, the more I find myself disliking her on such a personal level. What is wrong with that woman!?